2022-2023 Adult Japanese Language
(Subject to Change)
Starts on the 2nd week of September 2022 to the 3rd week of June 2023 (37 days, 55.5 hours)
For students over 18 years old
2 semesters (5 months each)
- 1st semester: September 2022 to January 2023 (18 days, 27.0 hours)
- 2nd semester: February to June 2023 (19 days, 28.5 hours)
Students can join at any point of the year if their schedule and language level are met
Meets once a week / 90 minutes duration
Small Group size – 3 to 8 students per class
Learning style depends on each class (Online, In-person, or Hybrid)
Students can also learn Japanese culture, custom, and tradition, as well as language
AN INTEGRATED APPROACH TO JAPANESE LANGUAGE (Revised Edition)
Marugoto Starter (A1) Katsudoo
New Student Enrollment Fee
Each Semester, 1 Payment per Household
TUITION (SEPTEMBER 2022 THRU JUNE 2023)
2 times (September 2022 and February 2023)
10 times (September 2022 thru June 2023)
*PJCI: Pasadena Japanese Cultural Institute (Parent organization of Mirai Nihongo Gakuin)
Please note that the monthly tuition payment will be the same even though some months have only 3 lessons. The price was determined by the following calculation:
Regular tuition for the entire year ($920) divided by 10 months=$92
Payment Method Option
Online (via QuickBooks, Stripe, or PayPal), check, or cash
Refund and Cancellation Policy
To cancel or withdraw from classes, please make a written request to our office via email: email@example.com
- New student enrollment fee is non-refundable.
- Tuition fee will be 100% refunded upon notice received up to 1 day before the first day of the class.
- For monthly payment, no refund will be given after the classes start.
- For the semester or annual payment, unused payment will be refunded upon notice received up to 14 days before the next month starts. Some exceptions may be applied for extenuating circumstances.
- We do not offer make-ups, refunds, or credits for group lesson participants when absent.